Hello beauties! My name is Lizandra Liane Mercado. I am a wife to my best friend Jorge and a momma to our twin boys Joaquin & Liam. My family means absolutely everything to me and I am truly blessed to have them in my life. I was born and raised in Brownsville, TX and now currently living in Houston, TX.
I have been a beauty professional since 2010. I got my start in hair & makeup as a cosmetologist at "Visible Impressions" salon in Brownsville, TX. In 2013 I moved to Houston, TX where I began my own freelance work specializing in bridal and editorial events. My passion is to make women feel beautiful in their own skin. Whether it be for a day/night out or for a glowing bride down the aisle look, this is my way of helping others in a simple yet profound way. It truly is a blessing to work amongst beautiful people. I am very thankful to be able to share such special moments with my clients while having the privilege of establishing amazing relationships with each one of them. I want to make you feel like the beautiful person you are because you're worth it!
I have now created a personal blog in hope to help inspire others. I'm excited to share the latest in fashion, beauty, motherhood, products & companies I love with my readers.
Training & Certifications
- Paul Mitchell Advanced Academy - 5-Day Contemporary Cutting Foundations and Accelerated Cutting Evolution - Orlando, FL
- Dinair - 2-Day Hands On Intensive Workshop - Airbrush Makeup & Spray Tanning - Houston, TX
- Hands On Makeup Class with Merrell Hollis - The Makeup Show - Dallas, TX
- Brazilian Blowout Certification - Corpus Christi, TX
- The Master Class with Kim Kardashian and Mario Dedivanovic - Makeup Seminar - Los Angeles, CA