26 Things About Me
Today I am 26 years young and I must say I am feeling so blessed with where I am today and I am so happy with the person I have become. To celebrate my birthday, here are 26 things about me:
1. I am 5'4"
2. My Nationality: Hispanic
3. I married my Husband at age 22.
4. I have been married for 4 years next month.
5. My Husband Jorge; is my best friend and my #1 supporter.
6. I was born and raised in the RGV, Brownsville Texas to be exact. Moved to Houston right after I got married.
7. I am a twin mom... The twin gene runs on both my side and my husband's side of the family.
8. My greatest accomplishment is being a mom. I was seriously meant to be a mommy, these boys are my 24/7 and I LOVE IT!
9. My family is my everything, don't know what I'd do without them.
10. Blessed to have my Dad, my Mom and two siblings in my life. I have an older sister and a younger brother. (We are each 2 years apart.)
11. I am a Christ follower and I am so thankful for HIS unfailing love.
12. I am a licensed Cosmetologist. My specialty is Bridal Hair and Makeup.
13. Growing up I was a major tom-boy, but I do love all things beauty and fashion.
14. I was an all around athlete in high school.
15. I am really competitive.
16. I am a super go-with-the-follow kind of person.
17. I am a total homebody!
18. I use dry shampoo everyday (even when my hair is clean!) I also always wash my face, no matter how tired I am. I have never been one of those girls who's like, "I'm just going to go to bed with a full face of makeup on."
19. My biggest phobias: Bees and birds. I have always just said that I am allergic to bees lol.
20. I prefer sweet snacks over salty.
21. I have two tattoos.
22. My go-to Starbucks drink: Caramel Macchiato
23. The beach is my happy place.
24. Not a fan of scary movies.
25. I love to travel.
26. I can eat french fries everyday!
Hope you all enjoyed reading this post & learning a little more about me. Thank you for following along this amazing blogging experience with me and I feel so grateful for all the love and support! :)